More than 40 years experience.
610 branches and 220,000 machines throughout Europe.
European leader in equipment rental
A european presence
The Loxam Group has built its reputation in France over more than 40 years; through expansion its expertise is now available throughout Europe.
Supported by its standards, its systems and its approach, the Loxam Group offers a wide range of equipment to meet your rental needs.
Branches with a human face
All our branches are staffed by people who understand even your most specialised needs and are committed to providing a high quality of response and service.
Local knowledge serving local markets
Loxam’s expansion, through the acquisition of respected companies across Europe, gives the Group the advantage of comprehensive local knowledge of regulations and market requirements.
The access specialist of the Loxam group
Loxam Access is one of Ireland’s leading specialists in the rental of access equipment, supplying equipment from a 8 meter electric scissor to a 35 meter truckmount, anywhere in Ireland.
Your total access solutions
Loxam Access has the expertise and experience to provide solutions for a diverse range of construction, industrial and media applications.
We aim to deliver:
- A complete range of equipment backed by the expertise of our professional teams,
- A continuous programme of investment in the most technologically advanced equipment available.
- A strategically located branch network covering the whole Ireland,
- Loxam Access aims to provide unrivalled customer service and support through:
- Consultation, site survey and expert advice.
- Committed, professional personnel with vast experience in the powered access industry.
- The same consistently high standards throughout the network.
- Our rigorous quality systems guarantee that all machines you use undergo pre and post-delivery inspections in our own workshops by our own technicians.
- This is reinforced with twice yearly thorough independent inspections.
Loxam Access, specialist in the rental of access equipment (booms, scissor platform, van and truck mounted-platforms)